The School of Social Ecology is continuing to grow and has hired five new faculty members, who have joined the School for the fall quarter. Two will join the Department of Psychological Science, two will join the Department of Criminology, Law and Society and one will join the Department of Urban Planning and Public Policy.
The new professors have diverse backgrounds, and study an array of topics. Read more about each new professor:
- Alyson Zalta, assistant professor of psychological science: studies resilience to trauma
- Stephen Schueller, assistant professor of psychological science: studies digital mental health
- Brandon Golob, assistant professor of criminology, law and society: studies legal communication
- Christopher Seeds, assistant professor of criminology, law and society: studies punishment
- Hun Kim, assistant professor of urban planning and public policy: studies urban space in Southeast Asia