Keys for Social Ecology staff, faculty and students are issued through each of the departments. Social Ecology I and SBSG have keyed entrances; Social Ecology II has a card key access. Doors to SEI, SEII and SBSG follow the standard campus opening and closing schedules:
- Monday-Friday, open at 7:00 am, close at 11:00 pm (hours may differ during COVID)
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
The procedure for obtaining keys:
- Fill out a key request form: using the (Excel file) Key Request Form
- Fill out the top portion of the form completely and add the Building and Room Number sections for the keys requested.
- Email form to the School Department Manager, or the person who is officially assigned the office/space for approval. (Example: faculty member for research office - The Department Manager must be CC’ed also).
- After approval by the responsible party above, the approved form will be sent to the Academic Department to finish processing.
- An email acknowledgment will be sent to you when your key(s) are ready for pick-up.
- Check with your department about where to pick up your key. (Please bring photo ID)
- A cash deposit of $10 per key is required for all lecturers, visitors, undergraduates, and non-senate academics.
- You must pick-up and return your own keys to the department that issued the key.
Keys for Graduate Students:
- Keys to main entrance SEI, mailroom
- Key card to SEII
- Specific keys as assigned by department or faculty member
Keys for Undergraduate Students:
Specific keys to research offices. Keys to the building and to research suites are not available (Dean's Advisory committee policy, June 1997). Talk to your advisor/research assistant about options.