UCI is launching a new online Masters of Legal and Forensic Psychology program to begin Fall 2016. This program will focus on the intersection of psychology and legal issues, with a greater emphasis on the use of psychological principles, theories, and research to better understand legal processes and systems. Please visit our website for additional information.
The goal of this degree program is to prepare practitioners for career advancement in legal and related fields, thus the program seeks applicants from a wide variety of educational backgrounds and work experiences. Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated passion for learning and helping to solve social problems
- Interest in multi-disciplinary studies
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with others
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Can provide transcripts that show a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Experience in a related field is encouraged, but not required