Professor of Criminology, Law & Society and Planning, Policy & Design
Ph.D. Northwestern University
3315 SE II
criminal justice, research methodology, statistics
- McCleary, R. and R.A. Hay, Jr. Applied Time Series Analysis for the Social Sciences. Beverly Hills and London: Sage, 1980, 328 pp.
- McDowall D. and R. McCleary. Interrupted Time Series Analysis. Volume #21, University Papers Series: Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences. Beverly Hills and London: Sage, 1980.
- McCleary, R. Evolution of the time series experiment. In L. Bickman (ed.), Contributions to Research Design: Donald T. Campbell's Legacy. Newberry Park, CA: Sage, 1999.
- Chew, K., R. McCleary, M. Lew, and J. Wang. Epidemiology of child homicide: California, 1981-90. Homicide Studies, 1999, 2:78-85.
- Head, E., R. McCleary, F.W, Milgram, and C.W. Cotman. Region-specific age-at-onset for Beta-amyloid disease in canine brains. Neurobiology of Aging, 29:15-34.
- Johnson, J.K., R. McCleary, M.H. Oshida, and C.W. Cotman. Initiation and propagation stages of Beta-amyloid are associated with distinctive Apolipoprotein-E, age, and gender profiles. Brain Research, 1998, 798:18-24.
- Crinella, F., R. McCleary, and J. Swanson. How a regression artifact can make intermediate care facilities look harmful. Mental Retardation, 1998, 36:219-25.
- McCleary, R. et al. Ishihara color plates and dementia. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 1996, 142:93-98.
- McCleary, R., R. Mulnard, and W.R. Shankle. Hysterectomy risk in dementia: evidence from the 1986 Mortality Followback Survey. Alzheimer's Research, 1996, 2:181-184
- Buckwalter, J.G. A.A. Rizzo, R.McCleary, et al. Gender comparisons of cognitive performances among vascular dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and non-demented older adults. Archives of Neurology, 1996, 53:436-439.
- McCleary, R. et al. Full-information models for multiple psychometric tests: annualized rates of change in normal aging and demenia. Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders, 1996, 10:1-14.
- Chew, K.S.Y. and R. McCleary. A cross-national study of the spring suicide peak. Social Science and Medicine, 1995, 40:223_230.
- Chew, K.S.Y. and R. McCleary. A life-course theory of suicide risk. Suicide and Life-threatening Behavior, 1994, 24:234_244.
- Ross, H.L., R. McCleary and H. Klette. Recent trends in Scandinavian drunk-driving law. Traffic Medicine, 1992, 20:59_70.
- Olson, B.H., R. McCleary and J.W. Meeker. Background and models for bacterial biofilm formation and function in water distribution systems. Chapter 12 in C.J. Hurst (ed.), Modeling the Environmental Fate of Microorganisms. Washington, DC: American Society for Microbiology, 1991.
Last updated: Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 8:55am